Oracle Integrations Cloud OIC Consultants, London UK
RISE.S.I. is a leading Oracle Cloud focused Systems Integrator specialising in Oracle ERP, EPM, HCM, SCM, CX (CRM), IoT and Analytics/AI. We provide personnel provision and consultancy services to our clients.
Oracle OIC, Oracle Integrations Cloud Jobs and Opportunities
We'd love to hear from you, wherever you maybe from
Are you an experienced Oracle Integrations Cloud (OIC) Consultant, UK based or abroad?
RiseSI is an Oracle Cloud consultancy and personnel provider that is wholly focused on Oracle Cloud applications and systems, and a dedication towards its people, clients, and partners.
Our People Are Our Success, and we recognise the acute importance of having the right people involved in our company and finding candidates who match with our company ethos and values, possessing the skills, requirements and successes that we define.
Our team of Oracle integrations consultants are leaders in their respective field, and carefully sourced to ensure RiseSI deliver exceptional service and strengthen our reputation and name as we grow.
We are currently searching for Oracle Integrations Cloud experts / specialists with the following:
· Minimum 3 years development experience
· Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) (minimum 1 year experience).
· 4+ years’ experience of system interfaces
· 2 years Oracle Cloud experience
· Hands-on with development & unit testing of integration components & web services (SOAP/REST) using OIC.
· OIC Dashboard
Key Skills required:
• Any of the following – Oracle ERP, HCM, EPM, SCM, Analytics integration delivery using Oracle Integration Cloud
• Enterprise level architectural experience
• In depth knowledge of systems integration best practices and common architectural patterns.
• Strong background and experience in technologies, platforms
• Ability to consult upon and direct technical strategy
• E2E definition, implementation, and execution of OIC processes
• Proven experience in providing the e2e technical delivery, and resolving issues and taking corrective action as appropriate.
• Ensuring effective design governance
• Background in security models, solutions, and products
• SQL, PL-SQL, Database
• Experience in use of and configuration of the OIC built-in adapters
• Understanding of the data mapping and data lookup features of OIC
• Experience in the creation of OIC connections and integrations
• Experience in the monitoring of integrations to view metrics and errors
• Configure and use business identifiers for tracking fields
• Perform basic management tasks using the OIC REST API
• Written and verbal skills
• Strong team and collaboration skills
• Security event logging aggregation (syslog)
• Patch and vulnerability management experience
• Knowledge of IAM Identity & Access Management controls
• Security administration and auditing
• Logging and monitoring configuration and installation
• Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS)
If you have SC Clearance and are of British Citizenship this will be beneficial in some instances.
If you are an Oracle Cloud Integrations expert, please submit your CV for a discussion with our team*.
We are a resource centric organisation and believe that our people are our greatest asset. We provide both system integration consulting services and recruitment services to our clients, so please submit your CV as there maybe a good opportunity for you just around the corner.
We are a new SI looking to find great consultants and people to become part of our team and vision as opportunities arrive.
*Please note that RiseSI goes through recruitment and review phasing so our contact to you may be in the coming period, rather than immediately. Also we do not guarantee the ability to respond to all submissions at this point in time in our development however we will keep your CV on hand for any opportunities that align to your capability and client requirements.
Please submit your Oracle Integrations Cloud (OIC) CV
Please note that there are required fields, marked with a red asterisk. You must complete these fields for the form to be successfully submitted. Thank you.