Oracle Integrations Cloud OIC Consultants, London UK
Focused on Oracle Cloud services and personnel.
Oracle OIC, Oracle Integrations Cloud Jobs and Opportunities
We'd love to hear from you, wherever you may be
Are you an experienced Oracle Integrations Cloud (OIC) Consultant, UK based or abroad?
RiseSI are a wholly Oracle focused applications and services provider Headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Our team of Oracle Consultants are leaders in their chosen field and carefully sourced to ensure we deliver exceptional service and strengthen our reputation and name as we grow.
We are currently searching for experienced Oracle Integrations Cloud (OIC) consultants / specialists to support our strengthening capability.
If you are an experienced OIC consultant and looking to make the next step in your career and look at potential opportunities both internally and externally (with our clients) at RiseSI, please submit your CV for consideration of upcoming Oracle Integrations Cloud jobs and consultancy opportunities.
In addition to excellent Oracle Integrations Cloud skills, you will have good project management capabilities, will exhibit excellent communication skills and team orientated skills and will have a successful track record working with Oracle Integrations Cloud (OIC) or associated technologies.
If you are an experienced Oracle Integrations Cloud consultant, please submit your CV for a discussion with our team. We are a resource centric organisation and believe that our people are our greatest asset. We provide both system integration and recruitment services to our clients.
Oracle Cloud Integrations Cloud (OIC) jobs and opportunities, London, United Kingdom, Asia, Middle East and Europe.
· 3 years or greater development experience
· Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) (minimum 1 year experience).
· 4+ years’ experience of system interfaces
· 2 years Oracle Cloud experience
· Hands-on with development & unit testing of integration components & web services (SOAP/REST) using OIC.
· OIC Dashboard
Key Skills we are looking for:
• Any of the following – Oracle ERP, HCM, EPM, SCM, Analytics integration delivery using Oracle Integration Cloud
• Enterprise level architectural experience
• In depth knowledge of systems integration best practices and common architectural patterns.
• Strong background and experience in technologies, platforms
• Ability to consult upon and direct technical strategy
• E2E definition, implementation, and execution of OIC processes
• Proven experience in providing the e2e technical delivery, and resolving issues and taking corrective action as appropriate.
• Ensuring effective design governance
• Background in security models, solutions, and products
• SQL, PL-SQL, Database
• Experience in use of and configuration of the OIC built-in adapters
• Understanding of the data mapping and data lookup features of OIC
• Experience in the creation of OIC connections and integrations
• Experience in the monitoring of integrations to view metrics and errors
• Configure and use business identifiers for tracking fields
• Perform basic management tasks using the OIC REST API
• Written and verbal skills
• Strong team and collaboration skills
• Security event logging aggregation (syslog)
• Patch and vulnerability management experience
• Knowledge of IAM Identity & Access Management controls
• Security administration and auditing
• Logging and monitoring configuration and installation
• Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS)
Please submit your Oracle Integrations Cloud (OIC) CV
Please note that there are required fields, marked with a red asterisk. You must complete these fields for the form to be successfully submitted. Thank you.