RISESI Limited is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy. This policy outlines the ways we collect, process, and protect your personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
The data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is RISESI Limited, company number 13782651, located at International House, 36-38 Cornhill, City of London, EC3V 3NG. The ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) Reference Number is ZB287444.
Data Privacy Principles
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: RISESI Limited processes personal information lawfully, fairly, and transparently, in line with this policy and all applicable laws.
- Data Accuracy: We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate and up-to-date, rectifying or erasing any incorrect information without delay.
- Purpose Limitation: We ensure that personal information is collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and only to the extent necessary to fulfil those purposes.
- Data Retention: Personal data will be retained only as long as necessary to fulfil its intended purposes, comply with legal requirements, or meet government or regulatory obligations.
- Data Security: All personal information collected will be processed securely.
Information We May Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you provide when filling out forms on our site, including your CV and any other information provided during registration, posting material, or requesting further services.
• Publicly available information or information available through services such as job boards and social media accounts.
• Relevant information, including contact information, professional information (job title, specific skills), and right-to-work documentation (if applicable), if we provide or plan to provide professional services to you. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may occasionally ask you to complete surveys for research purposes or marketing campaigns, but you are not required to respond.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access.
• Information necessary for maintaining a professional relationship.
Purpose of Collecting Information
As a consulting services provider and employment agency, RISESI Limited processes information relevant to our business to provide professional services to potential and current candidates and clients, serving our legitimate interests.
Basis for Collecting Information
We will only collect and use information as described in this policy or as expressly advised to you. We process data to comply with applicable laws and regulations relevant to our business. Additionally, we process information in accordance with our “legitimate interests,” where we have determined that such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration purposes. This data helps us understand browsing actions and patterns of our users but does not identify individuals.
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognise you when you return to our site.
Our website uses analytical cookies to recognise and count the number of visitors and observe how they navigate the site. We do not share cookie-generated information with third parties.
You can refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser settings, but this may limit your access to certain parts of our website.
Storage and Transfer of Personal Data
Data Storage and Security:
We store the information you provide on secure servers. When you have a password that enables you to access specific parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will employ strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Data Retention Period:
The duration of data storage will depend on various factors, mainly focusing on the nature of our relationship with you. For each category of data, we have considered the way we process data in relation to the rights and freedoms of the individual to ensure that we are acting reasonably and proportionately.
In general, there are two scenarios that determine the timeframes for data retention:
- Legal/financial: In line with standard accounting practices, we will retain finance-related data, such as records of payments and invoice details, for a period of 7 years unless there are mitigating factors that warrant a longer retention period.
- Commercial: For legitimate business reasons, we will retain data for a reasonable period of time when we may need to contact you in the future.
A “reasonable period of time” depends on your specific situation. For example, we believe that for Contractors and Candidates, it is reasonable to retain basic contact information along with a summary of your skills and experiences (usually in the form of your CV) for a period of 3 years after the last contact unless there are additional factors to consider (e.g., if you inform us that you are on a project for the next 18 months and we should contact you afterwards).
In cases where you are a Contractor and we have entered into contractual agreements for your services, we will naturally retain your contact information in accordance with the principles mentioned above. However, we will also possess financial information, background information, and right-to-work documentation. Due to the increased sensitivity of this type of information, we will only hold such information for the duration of your contract and for a period of 5 years after its expiration, unless there are additional factors to consider.
Using Your Information:
We may use the information we hold about you for the following purposes:
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and contractual requirements with third parties.
• To ensure that content from our website is presented effectively for you and your computer.
• To provide you with information or services.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
When you provide us with a copy of your CV, we may reformat the information contained in it using our standard template before providing it to any potential employer. However, we will not make any material changes to the information.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the RISESI Limited group, including subsidiaries, any ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Company Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If we buy or sell any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the buyer or seller of such business or assets.
- If RISESI Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may occasionally utilise your information to conduct reference and security assessments. If prospective employers request our assistance in performing background checks or police verifications, you consent to our use of your information for this objective.
- We will share your information with potential employers who inform us of job openings for which you may be a suitable candidate, but only after obtaining your explicit consent. It is your responsibility to inform us of any employers to whom you prefer not to disclose your details.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These include:
- The right of access: You have the right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data in specific cases.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal or similarly significant effects on you.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided in the “Contact Us” section.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the UK GDPR or Data Protection Act 2018 with regard to your personal data.
Following the introduction of the GDPR, you will have additional rights including the right to be forgotten and to data rectification. This is subject to any legal requirements necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of RISESI Limited, our clients or others.
Access to Information:
The Act provides you with various rights, including the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
These guidelines apply to all materials (“Submissions”) that you contribute to our website or any interactive features associated with it, particularly for an IT services consultancy and recruitment company based in the UK. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Client submissions
- CV submissions
- Article or other postings or social comments
You must adhere to the essence of the following guidelines and any other relevant documents. These guidelines apply to each part of any Submission, as well as to its entirety.
• Be factually accurate when stating facts;
• Represent authentic views when expressing opinions;
• Comply with the laws and regulations of the UK and any other country from which they are posted;
• Be shared with the intention of engaging in professional IT services and recruitment activities, without any intent to deceive.
Submissions must not:
• Contain any material that defames any other person;
• Incorporate any material that is obscene, offensive, or inappropriate;
• Violate the copyright, database right, or trademark of any other individual or entity;
• Be likely to deceive any person;
• Breach any legal obligation owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or duty of confidentiality;
• Harass, distress, embarrass, unsettle, or irritate any other person;
• Interfere with our service in any manner;
• Imply that they originate from us when they do not;
• Support, endorse, or facilitate any unlawful activity, such as (for illustration purposes only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
• Attempt to misrepresent your intentions with RISESI Limited.
We appreciate your visit to our website. To return to our homepage, please follow this link.